Prime Minister Narendra Modi unveiled a futuristic initiative in June 2015 that allows people from all walks of life to become homeowners. The Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana aims to eliminate slums in cities by 2022, providing concrete or “pukka” homes to people from economically weaker sections, low- and medium-income groups, members of scheduled castes, tribes, and other backward classes, as well as women, senior citizens, and members of the transgender community.
The PMAY plan provides such a member with a low-interest house loan. It’s also known as the credit-linked subsidy plan, and the government has received a lot of applications for it. Applicants, on the other hand, are unclear as to how to verify their Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana status. Here’s how to check your PMAY status step by step.
Every year, a PMAY list is published. Individuals who apply for this program can, however, check to see if their application has been handled. The official PMAY application status can be checked by going to the housing scheme’s internet webpage. To begin, gather the information needed to run such a check.
The Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana status reveals whether or not the applicants’ requests have been accepted. Daily, check the status of a request to see if it has been accepted under the PMAY.
How to Check PMAY Application Status?
It is simple to apply for the Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana. PMAY status check is as easy to do online as it is to apply for the program. Following the procedures below will allow you to check the status of your application:
- Visit the Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana’s official website.
- A drop-down menu will appear when you click on the ‘Citizen Assessment.’
- Select the ‘Track Your Assessment Status’ option from the drop-down menu.
- After selecting the aforementioned choice, you will be taken to a new page called Track Assessment Form, where you can complete the PMAY check by selecting one of the two alternatives below.
Track PMAY Application Status – By Name, Father’s Name & Mobile Number
- If you choose the first option, you must fill in information such as State Name, District Name, City Name, your name, father’s name, and phone number.
- The status of your PMAY application will be displayed after you have properly submitted the information.
2: Track PMAY Application Status – By Assessment ID
To check PMAY using your Assessment ID, go to the Track Assessment Form page and select the ‘By Assessment ID’ option. When you select the aforementioned option, the website will prompt you to enter the following two details.
- Mobile Number
- Assessment ID
After inputting the information, select the ‘Submit’ option to view the status of your PMAY application.
However, to track PMAY status, look up the applicant’s evaluation ID. On the official website, you may quickly obtain the PMAY ID. To finish the PMAY ID check, select the ‘Search Beneficiary’ option and fill in the relevant information.
How to Check PMAY UCLAP Subsidy Status
The CLSS Awas Portal can be used to verify the status of the PMAY UCLAP Subsidy. You won’t have to go to the bank to find out how your application is doing. When it comes to monitoring PMAY UCLAP Subsidy status, there are five steps. They are as follows:
- Creating the application identifier
- PLI is conducting due diligence.
- The claim has been submitted to the Central Nodal Agency Portal.
- Subsidy claim approval
- Subsidy to PLI is being released.
How to track applications in the CLSS tracker?
- Visit pmayuclap.gov.in for further information.
- Enter the application ID and click ‘Get Status’ on the home page.
- Next, enter the one-time password (OTP) that was provided to the registered mobile phone.
- The system will then show you all of the steps of the beneficiary’s application. The completed stages will be displayed in green, while the in-progress phases will be displayed in blue.
Beneficiaries under the PMAY scheme
This program is available to households with a husband, wife, and unmarried children. In the MIG category, an adult earning member, regardless of marital status, might be classified as a distinct household.
In any area of India, the family should not own a pucca house in the name of the recipient or any member of the recipient’s family.
Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Helpline Number
An applicant can always receive assistance from the customer service department by dialing the toll-free Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana number. Applicants can verify their status by calling the National Housing Bank (NHB) or the Housing and Urban Development Corporation. The following are toll-free numbers for the same:
- NHB – 1800-11-3377, 1800-11-3388
- HUDCO – 1800-11-6163
Share this article on WhatsApp